Thursday 14 May 2015

A snippet of my week #1

Hellooo, today I thought I would say something I have been liking for the last week and just in general so her ya go..(I am Mario)

My favourite song at the moment has been titanium (by David Guetta and Sia) which I think is a bit weird cause I dont really like that sort of music. But know I can't GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD and I have got it on my phone, and just keep listening to in on repeat!!

In the world of make up I have been LOVING the 'Rimmel London Wonderful Mascara ' I where it every day and it is my go to mascara. I love it so much!!

Thing I have been hating this week is well long story but... I ran out of a face wash I use every day so I went to by one, also my skin is sooo sensitive so I though I would try one by 'Simple' so I wash my face with it (Durp) and it was fine. But then when I woke up the next day my face really hurt (that sounds creepy) and my skin was sooo dry and gross. That even touching it hurt which meant I couldn't wash my face for a day and a half. Btw I am not complaining it is not the company's fault at all it's just my awful skin.

My favourite quote of the week is: Go and sit on the bench of peope waiting for me to care -Sorry I don't know who said it.

Question of the week is what is your favourite clothes shop??.. Because I have no sumer (ish) clothes at all!!

Thanks you so much for reading this was A Snippet Of My Life x

No comments:

Post a Comment