Saturday 18 April 2015

Summer Bucket List 2015

Hello you beautiful person. It's almost summeerrrrrrr (yay) and because it is nearly summer I thought I would write my summer bucket list.

First thing is that I don't want to get summer, because I really pale (so pale I can barely find a foundation that matches my skin tone). So I burn very easily (I can burn through clothes  and windows so really i'm a super hero) so I want to try not to burn at all through all of summer.

I also want to try and and go to the beach as much as I can, whether it's with my family, friends or just my dog.

I want to swim in the sea which I probably will as i'm trying to go to the beach a lot.

I want to try and make a sand castle just for the loolz because i'm never going to grow up.

I want to try and meet up with as many as my old friends as I can because I haven't  seen some people for almost a year, which is bad.

And I want to blog as much as I can because i'm not very good at doing it regularly.

I want to try and get more fit because i'm not very fit at all, i'm not fat but i'm just not fit.

Thank you for reading if you have any thing you want to do this summer  leave them in the comments because I would love to read them.

This has been A Snippet Of My Life xx

No comments:

Post a Comment