Saturday 23 May 2015

'Collection Big Fake Curves' Mascara Review!!

Hellooo, today i'm going to  do a review on the 'Collection Big Fake Curves Mascara' .  (( It took me way to long to try and find out how to spell mascara))


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
                                                    
                                                                                                                                                      I'm not going to lie I kinda bought this because  of the brush! But look at it...Look at it... Basically I like it! 

So my first impression of it was that I didn't really like it because way to much mascara got onto the brush. But I think I was just being stupid and a bit special. But now I do like it quite like it, because the thicker bit on the end it really good for getting the small eye lashes on the inside of your eye.

Again not going to lie I really like the packaging. I don't really know why I think it's because of the font of the word 'BIG' , I am such a sado!!

**Btw it cost £2.99 from super drug which I think I quite a reasonable price**

So over all I quite like this mascara and I would recommend it , even though I don't think I would buy it again!

Thank you for reading this was  A Snippet Of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment