Sunday 8 February 2015

Relaxing night (Valentines Day)


Hello, there are a lot of people who are not going to go out for Valentines Day, including me. So I thought I was going to just have a nice evening in to relax.


First I am going to have a lush bath using one of their Valentines products called unicorn horn.

It smells really nice of lavender and makes your bath a deep purple color. Because it is a bubble bar you can get more that one use out of it I have already use it twice and can't wait to use it again.
Then I watched some movies/tv and just enjoy my self. After doing this I  just went and talked to other single pringles on social media.
 Then I just painted my  nails and listened to music.

Then just go ahead and do some thing of the internet like reading a book or doing any thing else. I have just go into doing 'Wreck This Journal' . I started it in September but then I forgot about it. I really love it and it is a great thing to do any were because for a lot of the thing you don't really need pen or pencils you just need the book and your self.



This was what my bath looked like I was really pleased with it and I ended up being it for an hour and a half.


Th Also on Valentines Day if you are doing any of these things or just want to talk just dm me, my name is A_snippet_of_my_life .
Thank you so much for reading leave in the comments what you are doing for Valentines Day, hope you have a good day no matter what you do.

This has been A Snippet Of My Life xx

No comments:

Post a Comment