Monday 2 February 2015

January Favroutes

Hello, today I am doing my January favorites. A few of these things I got for Christmas so I don't know were they are from.


The first thing is No7 Stay perfect, black nail polish.I got it for Christmas it's really good because  it stays on with out chipping for quite a long time a specially if you put a clear coat on top of it.And it is from Boots.


Another thing for nails witch I have loved Is the Seventeen Off The Wall Nail Affect. I absolutely love its is a clear nail polish with black and white sparkly dots in it. It looks amazing on top of black nail polish or just on its own.

My favorite mascara at the moment has been the Seventeen Black lash mascara. It's a really nice mascara and really makes you eyelashes look allot bigger.(mascara and eye liner is the only make up I use thats why there is no other make up things) 


My favorite book at the moment is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, I love her YouTube and her blog so go check it out. 

My favorite thing overall this mount has been my Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera which I love. If you want to read about it my last blog post was about it so you can go read that if you want.

My favorite two bloggers at the moment are Nev Bonnie who is amazing go read her blog now (when you finish reading this one) and Charlotte Phelen who is my friend in real life but has a great blog so go check her out as well.

I hope you enjoyed this blog sorry it's late go and comment one of your favorites in the comments, because I would love to read them.


Thank you for reading and this has been A snippet of my life

          

No comments:

Post a Comment